WHAT IS PRP?
Platelet-rich plasma, or PRP, is a blood product that is used as an injection to increase the density, number, and thickness of hairs. Your blood is first drawn, and then using a centrifuge, we separate the red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets, plasma, and other growth factors of your blood. The platelet rich plasma is then injected into your scalp in order to stimulate hair regrowth, new hair growth, and treating hair loss.
PRP therapy for hair growth has become one of the most popular innovative treatment for patients dealing with androgenic alopecia, (male-pattern hair loss). These hair loss treatments can also be used for female-pattern hair loss and thinning hair.
PRP hair restoration is a safe, natural, and simple way to improve hair growth without the need for invasive surgery or downtime.
WHAT ARE THE POTENTIAL BENEFITS OF PRP TREATMENTS?
The benefits of PRP hair loss treatment include:
- Increase in hair regrowth density
- Increase in number hair follicles
- Increase in thickness of the hair follicle.
- Non-surgical and non-invasive
- Natural looking and long lasting results
- PRP cannot make new hair grow in an area where there is no hair.